- #: 128602
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 2011-03-15
- Current Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 4.20 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Plaxo, Inc.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © Copyright 2002-2011 Plaxo, Inc. All rights reserved.
Add to Favorite apps
Plaxo’s sync app works seamlessly with your Plaxo address book, so you can take your address book wherever you go, backup contacts online, and auto-sync over the air with any number of mobile devices. Plaxo Platinum Sync subscribers can also sync…..
What's New in Version 1.1.1
• new options during setup show you how many contacts are set to sync (locally on your iOS device as well as on Plaxo) plus options to have one source act as a master list (replacing the other)
• fixed many memory leaks
• enhanced the overall reliability of the sync operation
Added in 1.1.1 (from 1.1):
• Improved Sync Settings layout
• Fixed problem in creating new contact groups on device with categories on Plaxo.com
• Fixed problem where sync endpoint could unexpectedly reset
Rated 1/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
this app is a joke. clueless developers!
seriously, whoever conceived the idea for this app is clueless. Why don't you just enable activesync for plaxo contacts? All changes will be pushed automatically, and you can still sync your work exchange contacts. this app is a joke.
Must disable Exchange to make it work?!
Just WTH were they thinking when they conceived this app?! You have to disable the one sync service that works to get to use the Plaxo sync - which only saves at most one phone number per contact and mangles your existing contacts beyond repair.
Works right for me
Jens R write:
Lots of issues for other reviewers but it was smooth for me. I just set up the plaxo account first. Imported all my contacts from iPhone and all my email addresses and social media places. Then I deduped the list (took less than 10 minutes). Then I installed the app and had plaxo delete and overwrite all my existing iPhone contacts (since they were all already imported to plaxo). No problems. No lost info. No dupes. Would recommend if you follow the process I mentioned. First get your online plaxo acct perfect then install.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes